Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drone repairs in Ireland

Options
  • 06-07-2020 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Hubsan Zino Pro had a heavy landing / tumble on spinning propeller and now when set on gps hold drifts down and left when facing me. Can only assume a motor problem.. not getting any joy in finding a repair shop...can anyone steer me in the right direction,.

really really itching to fly............

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Hi Eddie,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm not sure of drone repair in Ireland but had a similar issue when I crashed my hubsan. I messed up two motors and the GPS module, I replaced them but was never really the same again so I upgraded.

Hopefully someone else can assist, but haven't entrusted anyone to repair for me as of yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

I think Model Heli Services offer a DJI repair service.
    Although not sure if they can help with a Hubsan but worth an ask if you haven't already.

Advertisement