Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repairing / Replacing Hantarex PSU

Options
  • 04-07-2020 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know anything about repairing a Hantarex US250 or have a working one for sale? I’ve just had my chassis reconditioned but the monitor won’t power up. The fan kicks in, then winds back down. I’ve tested the voltage and I’m only getting 115v out of the 135v rail so I’m guessing that’s the problem. I’ve down a load of work on the machine during lockdown - rewired the harness, repainted the metal parts, applied a new CPO. Can’t wait to get the cab up and running.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

remoteboy wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know anything about repairing a Hantarex US250 or have a working one for sale? I’ve just had my chassis reconditioned but the monitor won’t power up. The fan kicks in, then winds back down. I’ve tested the voltage and I’m only getting 115v out of the 135v rail so I’m guessing that’s the problem. I’ve down a load of work on the machine during lockdown - rewired the harness, repainted the metal parts, applied a new CPO. Can’t wait to get the cab up and running.
    Thats DC you’re measuring?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Thats DC you’re measuring?

Yep. I’m getting 240ac and 115dc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Advertisement