Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Pen Vape

Comments

• .983754 wrote: »
    hey guys
    looking for the best Vape PEN

suggestions and recommendations welcome

Aspire Pockex.

• rob316 wrote: »
    Aspire Pockex.
    Had 2 of them develop unfixable leaks on me and plenty reports of same online so never again.

Im also interested in an answer to the OPs question just to have one for emergencies, dont know how I made it through lockdown without going back on the fags tbh. I also found the vapour to be very hot from them, hotter than smoke, I want something as cool as possible if thats even possible from a pen.

• Thargor wrote: »
    Had 2 of them develop unfixable leaks on me and plenty reports of same online so never again.

Im also interested in an answer to the OPs question just to have one for emergencies, dont know how I made it through lockdown without going back on the fags tbh. I also found the vapour to be very hot from them, hotter than smoke, I want something as cool as possible if thats even possible from a pen.

It's a cheap kit that is hugely popular. As someone that's in the industry it's outsells everything. Innokin T20s is solid too.

If you want small there is plenty of pod mods on the market, that are more robust.

• .983754 wrote: »
    hey guys
    looking for the best Vape PEN

suggestions and recommendations welcome

I would recommend you a pod device rather than the pockex, I have the uwell caliburn and enjoying it so far, great flavour and stealth vape.

• m8051 wrote: »
    I would recommend you a pod device rather than the pockex, I have the uwell caliburn and enjoying it so far, great flavour and stealth vape.
    What are the advantages to pods besides size?

• Advertisement
Advertisement