Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 controller

Options
  • 03-07-2020 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi guys. Does anybody know whether PS4 controllers are reduced anywhere right now? They seem to be a steady price of €59.99 wherever I look.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Fly_away

sugarman wrote: »
    Not reduced but Currys have standard black ones for €49.99 or various other colours for €54.99.

Cheers, that's a bit better. I was hoping to pick a new one up for around the €40 mark but it looks as if that's the best I'll do.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Fly_away

sugarman wrote: »
    Yeah probably won't see them around that mark again until Black Friday.

Amazon.co.uk do have them for £45 and there's currently a £5 off voucher posted over in the Bargain Alerts forum but it's for select accounts. Might be worth trying?

Thanks, but I was looking at picking one up from a bricks and mortar store today. I'll probably get the one for €49.99 in Curries. Thanks again.

Advertisement