Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Drummer wanted

Options
  • 01-07-2020 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Dublin based 80s tribute rock and pop covers band.
    We are seeking a drummer to complete our line up. We have 2 singers (male and female) lead/rhythm guitar, keyboard and bass.

Can be either Acoustic or electric drum kit and once the person is easy to get along with, up for gigging as soon as bands are allowed back into pubs/venues/festivals.

Rehearse in Troubadour mainly.

PM if interested or if you want to know more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Williamcon11

Hello Tom,saw your ad for drummer i was rehearsing up to march helping a band out who lost their drummer like the material ,
    you are playing serious about playing mature person. full kit and transport.
    Kind regards tom
    Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tom Kennerney

Hello Tom,saw your ad for drummer i was rehearsing up to march helping a band out who lost their drummer like the material ,
    you are playing serious about playing mature person. full kit and transport.
    Kind regards tom
    Billy

Thanks Billy,

Yeah once we're all on the same boat and can have some fun. If you're interested we will do auditions soon. I think troubadour is up and running. Just have to see when the band is free. Will let you know then can exchange details etc. Once I have confirmation

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Williamcon11

Hello Tom hope you are well ,if i could ask what is the age profile of the band, also Tom could you give me an idea of the set,
    that the band plays.
    Regards Billy.

Advertisement