Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X's and os payment

Options
  • 23-06-2020 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I'm currently working full time, but I have to move to part time in a new job am I entitled to the X's and o's payment I have been working the past 3 years can anyone help please I'm lost

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mjolnir

KazzieLou wrote: »
    I'm currently working full time, but I have to move to part time in a new job am I entitled to the X's and o's payment I have been working the past 3 years can anyone help please I'm lost

How many days will you be working a week in the new job?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,765 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Why are you leaving the full time job?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Two days, no transport bus has gone into liquidation

• Registered Users Posts: 31 KazzieLou

Mjolnir wrote: »
    How many days will you be working a week in the new job?

Two days

• Registered Users Posts: 31 KazzieLou

Why are you leaving the full time job?

Transport bus went into liquidation, new job is based in town I live in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mjolnir

Transport bus went into liquidation, new job is based in town I live in

You may be asked why you can't arrange alternative transportation. Technically you're giving up a full time job and taking up a part time one out of choice and not particularly extenuating circumstances. This generally isn't well viewed.

Advertisement