Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow /missing amazon orders

Options
  • 22-06-2020 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,484 ✭✭✭

So has happened 3 times now in as many weeks orders from amazon going missing. I am given tracking number and I can track once in U.K. but once I put in the on post tracking number it’s saying it’s not a valid number.
    I understand stuff might be slower lately but stuff I have ordered weeks ago seems to disappear once it’s shipped from the U.K. .. In fairness amazon do tell me to wait a few extras day and do refund me but it’s frustrating.
    Ordered stuff for child’s birthday well in advance and it was a no show. Again last week an order with a an post tracking number failed to materialise.
    All the items are sold by amazon not by a second party , anyone else having similar problems?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement