Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping Lough dan

Options
  • 22-06-2020 7:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi my girlfriend and I plan on camping in Lough dan. Would anyone know if there is current parking as the scout centre is closed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Ultima Thule

Hi my girlfriend and I plan on camping in Lough dan. Would anyone know if there is current parking as the scout centre is closed?

What about along the r759 near the entrance to the guiness house lough Tay. There is also a small car park near there.Although your car would be vulnerable.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

What about along the r759 near the entrance to the guiness house lough Tay. There is also a small car park near there.Although your car would be vulnerable.

Vulnerable? ransacked and burnt out more likely. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

You will be eaten by midgees. Know someone who was there last weekend. Torture apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Jamesyboid88

Thanks I got sorted 😀 contacted the land owner and can park

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Vladi_

Thanks I got sorted �� contacted the land owner and can park

Is that J B Malone car park?

• Advertisement
Advertisement