Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gunshop in cork

Options
  • 21-06-2020 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Well lads, going changing my gun and my local shop is after closing since I bought my current gun. Is there any shops in Cork with a decent selection of guns or will I have to travel further afield? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭gearoidol

Barnsley wrote: »
    Well lads, going changing my gun and my local shop is after closing since I bought my current gun. Is there any shops in Cork with a decent selection of guns or will I have to travel further afield? Thanks

Hi Barnsley

Mike duggan is just as you head into Killarney if you are ever back that direction , very good selection of rifles and ammo . Worth the spin .

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭transit260

theres a shop in Mallow,and theres Murrays sports shop in Patrick street in the city but no real selection of guns there ,id say Killarney might be the best option

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

What are you looking to buy??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

T H Sports in Middleton has a fair selection

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Barnsley

hedzball wrote: »
    What are you looking to buy??
    Going upgrading my shotgun, I'm lefthanded and the few shops I've rang don't have much selection

• Advertisement

The Aussie wrote: »
    T H Sports in Middleton has a fair selection
    Where in Midleton is it? Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Emmersonn

T. H. Sports. Connolly St. P25 X280. Open WED. Thurs. Fri. Sat. 10.00 - 17.00
    You could try https://countrylifestyle.ie/ in Mallow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Where in Midleton is it? Thanks

Google it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

The Aussie wrote: »
    Google it

Why would you bother googling and getting your information in a matter of seconds, when you can post a question on boards and wait 3 or 4 days for a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭German pointer

Irish shooting sports in Knocknagoshal has a huge selection of shotguns it's always worth trip there

• Advertisement

Going upgrading my shotgun, I'm lefthanded and the few shops I've rang don't have much selection

I know your pain only too well!

They're hard to find alright, Most shops Ive rang so far have nothing in left handed

They're hard to find alright, Most shops Ive rang so far have nothing in left handed

Tbh i have a 686e and a benelli m2. Both the rh ones suited me fine so I went and bought new both times

Il have to buy new aswell I'd say, going looking at a silma m70 at the weekend

Advertisement