Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Naas/Dublin] Rock and Blues Band

Options
  • 18-06-2020 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Drummer here, mid-30s, based in Naas but travel to M50 for rehearsal is fine, plenty experience, transport, great gear.

Looking to join or form a rock and blues band, think of some classic blues tunes and add some fuzz, pace and volume!! BLUES WITH SOME BALLLLS!!

Looking to start with covers and then try originals and see how we go, think along the lines of Them Crooked Vultures, Zeppelin, Black Keys, Eagles of Death Metal, Queens of the Stone Age. Bassist/Guitarists/Singer required!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

Guitarist here based on the North side, mid 30's, have gear, experience etc.
    I also dabble with some synths and bits and pieces like that.

I've been thinking about getting something new off the ground inspired by the likes Audioslave/Alterbridge/Tool/Chevelle and so on and so forth. Not quite blues but certainly lots of blues influences.

Worth having a chat?

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭son.of.jimi

Looking for a Bass player with vox? Looking for something like this myself, based in Celbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Bob Gray

Guitarist here, living in Maynooth,have transport etc, would be very interested if this was to go ahead. Pm me if you're still looking. Cheers.

Advertisement