Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund for rescheduled concert

Options
  • 18-06-2020 10:38am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭

I had a concert rescheduled and not going ahead until October. In reality, it's not going to happen.

Am I entitled to get a refund with a rescheduled concert? I'd rather my money back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I had a concert rescheduled and not going ahead until October. In reality, it's not going to happen.

Am I entitled to get a refund with a rescheduled concert? I'd rather my money back.

If the date has been rearranged, then contact Ticketmaster for refund.
    Assume you bought the tickets online before they changed their t&c's,
    you will get back all the cost including s.c.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭Away With The Fairies

okidoki987 wrote: »
    If the date has been rearranged, then contact Ticketmaster for refund.
    Assume you bought the tickets online before they changed their t&c's,
    you will get back all the cost including s.c.

Ticket wasn't that much but I'd rather the refund instead of this rescheduling crap. Come October, what then, another rescheduling until 2021. I don't even see 2021 happening, we don't have a vaccine. I'd rather the money back at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭hkjohn

Anyone know how to get in touch with TM via email or phone?

I've now got TX for two rescheduled shows on the same night - The Who (who rescheduled earlier) and Grant Lee Philips
    (who announced their replacement date today).

Assuming the shows go ahead (I would be very surprised if they did, tbh) I'd rather see GLP rather than The Who

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭psycho93

hkjohn wrote: »
    Anyone know how to get in touch with TM via email or phone?

I've now got TX for two rescheduled shows on the same night - The Who (who rescheduled earlier) and Grant Lee Philips
    (who announced their replacement date today).

Assuming the shows go ahead (I would be very surprised if they did, tbh) I'd rather see GLP rather than The Who

https://help.ticketmaster.ie/hc/en-ie/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000117353

I just sent off a request using this form to try for a refund for a rescheduled/postponed event

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭psycho93

And just got this bull**** reply -

Thank you for your email.

Our Fan Support teams are incredibly busy at the moment, so we’ve put together the below information to answer the vast majority of questions we’re getting. If it does not answer your query, please reply to reopen your ticket. If you want to know if your event is taking place, you can find a list of cancelled or rescheduled events at http://bit.ly/33ciJ1z . We’ll update you as soon as we have any information but with decisions being made quickly at this time, we advise also keeping an eye on our social channels as well as those for the artist, event or venue for the latest updates.

If you are looking for information about a show that has been rescheduled, we will confirm new dates for those shows as soon as we can. If we have already confirmed a new date, your tickets are valid for that new date so keep hold of them.

We hope this answers your query and thank you very much for your patience.

Best wishes,
    Ticketmaster Customer Service

I’m not looking for information about a show that has been rescheduled!! I just want a refund for a show that has been rescheduled ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

psycho93 wrote: »
    And just got this bull**** reply -

Thank you for your email.

Our Fan Support teams are incredibly busy at the moment, so we’ve put together the below information to answer the vast majority of questions we’re getting. If it does not answer your query, please reply to reopen your ticket. If you want to know if your event is taking place, you can find a list of cancelled or rescheduled events at http://bit.ly/33ciJ1z . We’ll update you as soon as we have any information but with decisions being made quickly at this time, we advise also keeping an eye on our social channels as well as those for the artist, event or venue for the latest updates.

If you are looking for information about a show that has been rescheduled, we will confirm new dates for those shows as soon as we can. If we have already confirmed a new date, your tickets are valid for that new date so keep hold of them.

We hope this answers your query and thank you very much for your patience.

Best wishes,
    Ticketmaster Customer Service

I’m not looking for information about a show that has been rescheduled!! I just want a refund for a show that has been rescheduled ffs

Unfortunately that's their standard reply.
    Just reply with the same ticket number looking for the refund and they will process it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

I know its an old thread but did this work. Have tickets for a concert this weekend but only got an email about the rescheduled dates yesterday. I don't really follow socila media so this was the first notice I got.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

yes just go on to your booking and request a refund, they are fairly quick

Advertisement