Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cafes in Sligo

Options
  • 13-06-2020 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Any cafes in Sligo reopened yet? Looking for somewhere to have lunch tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Not unless you want take away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

I see Lyons Cafe & Baker Boys are back open for takeaway.

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 497 Mod ✭✭✭✭TheKBizzle

Gallery Cafe has been open throughout, take away only. Open Monday to Saturday I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

OP - No cafe should be open yet for sit down based on the phased reopening. But some are doing takeaway at the moment.

According to the government guidelines under the title ‘Roadmap for reopening society and business’, restaurants and cafes can go back to ‘providing on-premises food and beverages’ starting June 29th 2020.

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Baker Boys have benches outside and has been quite busy at lunchtimes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

The blind tiger has seating. I am not too sure where else. I haven't been in Sligo in about 6 weeks.

I am interested to know of any other places. If anyone has more suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭T-Bird

job seeker wrote: »
    The blind tiger has seating. I am not too sure where else. I haven't been in Sligo in about 6 weeks.

I am interested to know of any other places. If anyone has more suggestions?

The blind tiger has expanded their outside seating area by a good bit now by taking up a few parking spaces.

Advertisement