Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borrow Vive base station? Dublin area

• 13-06-2020 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi folks.

Bit of a strange request. I got an index recently and while using a protube I am getting strange tracking issues. I have tried a number of fixes but I'm told the only real fix is to add a 3rd base station.

What I'm wondering is, is there anyone around west Dublin, Meath, Kildare area that has a Vive they aren't using or a spare base station they aren't using that I could borrow to test the fix before I shell out €160 for a third base station that may not fix the issue.

I appreciate this is a big ask and thanks in advance if anyone can help me out.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,610 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I don't have a Vive but in case you don't get a response could you buy on Amazon and return it?

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

mrcheez wrote: »
    I don't have a Vive but in case you don't get a response could you buy on Amazon and return it?

They are over 300 sterling on Amazon and I would be suspicious of the seller looking for that amount as a legit one from steam is only €159

Advertisement