Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso Subscription

Options
  • 12-06-2020 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have this? If I add it to my cart do I then go ahead & order? Is it worthwhile for 3 cups a day? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭Corvo

Yes, got this a few weeks back (I ordered the Pixie machine as the same as you, three cups a day is roughly what I have).

The top up of your account with the subscription amount is very handy, and of course all major supermarkets now supply Nespresso ready capsules if you wish to try something different than whats on the website (for instance I got some Starbucks Columbia and Lavazzo lately)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Sorry, I know this might not be suited to here, but as it’s a fairly new thread I said I’d ask you guys. I want to buy a gift for a coffee loving friend who owns a nespresso. Do all pods fit all machine?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

jlm29 wrote: »
    Sorry, I know this might not be suited to here, but as it’s a fairly new thread I said I’d ask you guys. I want to buy a gift for a coffee loving friend who owns a nespresso. Do all pods fit all machine?

There are 2 types of pods, the older smaller ones & the newer fatter ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Icsics wrote: »
    There are 2 types of pods, the older smaller ones & the newer fatter ones.

Ok grand. It’s a new machine, thanks. I saw them yesterday, the looked like the fatter ones

Advertisement