Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting Aritech CS350 and Ventcroft bell box

Options
  • 12-06-2020 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All. I'm new here so apologies in advance if I'm repeating a topic alread covered. I have inherited an old Aritech CS350 complete which I hope to istall in my garage. The only problem is the disparity between the terminal markings on the panel, and those on the bellbox (Ventcroft). I already have another Aritec fitted in my house so the panel side is not a problem. The bell box connections are as follows:

STB (-ve), Hold off (+ve, -ve), RTN, TRG, Sounder (+ve, -ve), Batt (+ve, -ve)

Any help in this would be very much appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Id imagine this will work

STB (-ve), > Int -
    Hold off +ve> Ext +
    Hold Off -ve> BHO
    RTN > Tamp Return (TR) with 4k7 resistor in series
    TRG, Sounder > Bell -

Batt (+ve, -ve) Thes connect to battery is the bell box.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jonkers

Many thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it seems the panel has been engineer locked so it appears to be a non runner as there doesn't seem to be anywhere providing the factory reset option anymore. Thanks again.

Advertisement