Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Re: Kitchen Appliances online

• 09-06-2020 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi

I am building a new house here in Donegal. Are there any good complete home appliance stores online that cover a wide range of all appliances ? or even a physical store/warehouse that have a massive selection ?.... I have looked at Harvey Norman, Curry's and Euronics online but they all seem to have some things but not a complete range of good brands of each items...
    There was a store online I used in America, AJ Madison, that had such a vast range of all appliances available to be delivered.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

If you know exactly what you want why not go into any retailer big or small , put your order on the counter get an overall price for the goods delivered to your door. Even a smaller retailer should have no problem with an order, he should have the goods in from the distributors in 48 hours if available

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Foleycon

Thanks @ The Red Ace, I will do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭con747

Foleycon wrote: »
    Hi

I am building a new house here in Donegal. Are there any good complete home appliance stores online that cover a wide range of all appliances ? or even a physical store/warehouse that have a massive selection ?.... I have looked at Harvey Norman, Curry's and Euronics online but they all seem to have some things but not a complete range of good brands of each items...
    There was a store online I used in America, AJ Madison, that had such a vast range of all appliances available to be delivered.

If going to buy all your items in the same store look for a discount, most should offer one if buying a decent amount.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,493 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

con747 wrote: »
    If going to buy all your items in the same store look for a discount, most should offer one if buying a decent amount.

I think that's the entire point of the thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭con747

coylemj wrote: »
    I think that's the entire point of the thread.

Maybe read the Op's post they want a store that can supply a range of all the products needed there is no mention of "prices" "discounts" so where would your post sit?

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Springfields

Foleycon wrote: »
    Hi

In short no, there aren't stores like that here in Ireland that carry complete ranges of all appliances. From my experience most will do a small selection of the most popular brands and that's it. If you are interested in one particular brand maybe go their website and make enquiries. But if you're looking for all brands for all appliances I dont think there is one store in particular. Open to correction though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

If you are in Donegal, check out Strabane, Eniskillen, Derry. May be better selection and deals there.

Advertisement