Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Log Cabin Advice from someone on the trail...

Options
  • 09-06-2020 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All!

This is my first post and I'm looking for some advice please.

No bashing please :)

I recently bought some land and I want to work towards moving off grid and buying a log cabin from one of the companies producing cabins here in Ireland. I rather like the range from the company [snip]

I would like to speak/ message with someone who has maybe installed a cabin and what route they have taken to achieve their goals.

What type of foundations and what size of cabins etc.

I would be grateful if you could pm me to chat further.

Thanking you in advance,

C.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Mod Note: @greenliving36 Welcome to Boards! Please have a read of the forum charter before posting again. I have heavily edited your post as Boards cannot act as message board for law breaking and circumventing the planning process!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement