Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zavvi - payment & despatch

Options
  • 09-06-2020 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Can't find anything recent on Zavvi so am opening a new thread. Hope that's okay.

Anybody dealt with them lately or can anybody offer advice on the following please? -

Ordered some items on June 1st (mainly t-shirts due to special offer they had on. Includes some shirts meant for upcoming children's birthdays).

Order confirmation email received almost immediately says that I'll receive another mail when items are despatched, and that payment won't be taken until despatch occurs.

However, credit card payment shows payment taken on June 2nd, and I've no despatch email yet.

Not particularly worried yet about any delay in delivery since it's still just been six or seven working days, but find this a bit strange all the same.

They've no contact details on their site other than a live chat "facility" which just says unavailable every time I look, no matter what time of day or night. Tried sending a message through Facebook two days ago, but no response yet either.

Advertisement