Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

VRT BMW Z3

• 09-06-2020 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16 ✭✭✭ coisnacriann

I am looking at importing 1999 2.0 litre BMW Z3 and its not on the VRT calculator database. I have contacted revenue and there advising to buy the car bring it for inspection and they will quote me a figure. Anyone out there who has cleared a Z3 can guide me with regards a figure. i do not want to purchase till i have an idea of the vrt. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 not2be

I am looking at importing 1999 2.0 litre BMW Z3 and its not on the VRT calculator database. I have contacted revenue and there advising to buy the car bring it for inspection and they will quote me a figure. Anyone out there who has cleared a Z3 can guide me with regards a figure. i do not want to purchase till i have an idea of the vrt. Thanks.

no experience however I would say between €1200/1300 including nox charge- that is the minimum vrt & nox charge at present...

Would it make more sense to buy a car that is now vintage? Between the vrt of say €1200 and €710 annual road tax it could make more sense to buy a Bmw e30 convertible or an Mx5. MR2 or something like that....

Advertisement