Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin Media Mobile Cancel

Options
  • 05-06-2020 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Hey,

I signed up to Virgin Media Mobile to try out the €10 a month deal for unlimited everything but the 4G signal sucks compared to what i am getting from my previous provider so I want to cancel it.

I can not seem to find online where to cancel it and I have rang them a few times and they keep disconnecting me while im on hold.

Anyone else have any other ideas how I can cancel such as there email?

#### Update ###
    Nearly an hour on the phone now without getting disconnected and got through to someone after 35 minutes who said they would transfer me to the cancellation team. This Music is going through my head.

couldnot wait any longer had to to go back to work.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You don't need to cancel with you current provider.

You decide who you want to port to, and sign up with the new Network.
    Then you will get a final bill from your previous provider. Once your not in a contract/30 days sim only contract you wont pay any penalty.

Hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭grimeire

Davy wrote: »
    You don't need to cancel with you current provider.

You decide who you want to port to, and sign up with the new Network.
    Then you will get a final bill from your previous provider. Once your not in a contract/30 days sim only contract you wont pay any penalty.

Hope that helps

No i got the €10 deal and was testing it before changing over to virgin fully.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

grimeire wrote: »
    No i got the €10 deal and was testing it before changing over to virgin fully.

Are you in the 14 days cooling off period?
    If so you can fill it this cancellation form:> https://www.virginmedia.ie/contact/web-cancellation/

If you had it longer than that then you will need to call 1908

@davy thank you

that is just what i was looking for.

They could may it a bit easier to find.

I assume that completing the cancellation form within the cooling off period means I dont have to pay anything.

They have just sent me a bill that makes no sense. It says i had the service from June 12th to 18th and may 27th to june 18th when i cancelled it on 8th of June. Which they confirmed they received.

flcJic9.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement