Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Reputable/fairly priced mechanic between Dungarvan-Youghal-Midleton

• 04-06-2020 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

So I know this could be something of a subjective question, but I'm looking for a decent/fairly priced mechanic in the Dungarvan - Youghal - Midleton (East Cork, West Waterford) area. My 2009 Mini is due an NCT, and I need a few bits done on it. Genuine suggestions here would be most appreciated! (And this'll be work I need doing next week, so obviously they need to be currently open for business)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

A word of warning,...I'd just run it through the NCT anyway and let them tell you what needs doing. Takes the guess work out of what will/won't pass.

Advertisement