Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with HKC User Set up

Options
  • 03-06-2020 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I have the HKC Quantum 70 wireless system set up in my home.

I need to set up an additional user code to activate/deactivate the alarm. I have the engineer code to get in however I think I've messed up the codes of my existing set up. For example now when the countdown timer initiates when door opens after being armed, I cant input the code to disarm it, it asks for the fob, though it never used to. However I can still arm the alarm using the passcode.

Lucilky the key fobs are still working how they should.

Does anybody have information about user settings or manuals on this subject? As I cannot seem to find anything anywhere online.

Thanks.

Comments

Have you looked at the installation manual for another model ?
    google "hkc installation manual" and see what comes up as the first result.
    The user set up could be similar ,I dont know but worth a read.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 raxx87

Yes I did have a look, there are no real instructions, more sort of workflows which aren't very helpful in this case. Theres no instructions as to how to set up users/change codes etc.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

In Engineer Menu goto
    Users Menu>User Codes>User Options > Code & Prox.

Advertisement