Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not being able to get a cup of tea after 5pm

Options
  • 02-06-2020 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Currently being treated at Arkeen . We get 3 meals a day with tea or coffee at all 3 meals . Our last meal is at 5pm. After that there is no chance of tea or coffee . Does this sound like the norm for you ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,536 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

If you're so worried about a cup of tea then you're not sick enough to be in a hospital bed. Go home and you can have a cuppa as often as you want :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

If you're so worried about a cup of tea then you're not sick enough to be in a hospital bed. Go home and you can have a cuppa as often as you want :D

Tell that to my doctor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Minime2.5 wrote:
    Currently being treated at Arkeen . We get 3 meals a day with tea or coffee at all 3 meals . Our last meal is at 5pm. After that there is no chance of tea or coffee . Does this sound like the norm for you ?

Rodney King
    George Floyd
    The Birmingham six
    The Guildford four

Now this latest outrage.

Will someone please think of the children.

You should go to war on twitter OP.

Maybe even talk to Joe.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Neither funny nor helpful.
    Keep your posts a bit more civil in future
    Rob

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Rodney King
    George Floyd
    The Birmingham six
    The Guildford four

Now this latest outrage.

Will someone please think of the children.

You should go to war on twitter OP.

Maybe even talk to Joe.

Neither funny nor helpful.
    Keep your posts a bit more civil in future
    Rob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,393 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Sorry if too off-topic, but is your hospital stay related to your controversial weight loss plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Sorry if too off-topic, but is your hospital stay related to your controversial weight loss plan?

If you'd had bothered to read my weight loss thread you'd know the answer

• Registered Users Posts: 73,393 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    If you'd had bothered to read my weight loss thread you'd know the answer

I tried but couldn’t, and still can’t find it. Assumed it was deleted.

Boards doesn’t show users posts for the last few weeks either so no way of knowing.

Judging by your tone I’ll take it as a yes anyway, hope you get the help you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

Whats arkeen?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Minime2.5 wrote: »

It mostly the norm, yeah. Generally family end up bringing food to patients after 5 for evening visiting hours. Depending on the ward (and how busy/staffed it is), you can sometimes get tea / toast if you're a late sleeper.

• Advertisement
Advertisement