Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things which you used to do all the time, but now only do occasionally.

Options
  • 01-06-2020 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭

For me it's making comics, I've kind of lost interest in it over the last year and a half or two years now. I've only written one comic book since 2018

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,852 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Buying CDs. I used to buy loads regularly but these days I might only buy a handful every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Upforthematch

Well since Covid came along, it's getting takeaways.

Absolutely love a good takeaway - chipper chinese, indian, thai, pizza you name it - but with the way things are and will be for some time, I don't want to risk it.

Making me get the finger out and cook more is the only thing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,459 ✭✭✭touts

Go to the cinema. Did it weekly at least in College. Then a couple of times a month in my 20s etc. Now a couple of times a year and one of those is probably some ****ing cartoon with a bunch of kids high on sugar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Fishing.

When I was younger I'd be on the river at every opportunity. I think I don't have the patience anymore.

Also shooting. Personally iv no interest in shooting small animals now. I'd rather feed them and just look at them

• Registered Users Posts: 13,929 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

cocaine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Smoke weed.

Advertisement