Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Fix a dishwasher?

• 01-06-2020 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭ ripcord

Can anyone recommend someone to fix a dishwasher in Athlone?

It still does a wash cycle, but the water never gets hot, so I assume the heating element needs to be replaced.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭ KaneToad

ripcord wrote: »

It still does a wash cycle, but the water never gets hot, so I assume the heating element needs to be replaced.

Thanks!

Sorry, not an answer to your query but...

Does the machine not still clean the dishes, even with cold water? I would have thought the detergent and movement of the water would have been enough to clean dishes?

Just curious!

Good luck with the search.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭ deadl0ck

ripcord wrote: »

Thanks!
    Would you have a go yourself ?
    eSpares have parts for most machines and usually have videos also to show you how: https://www.espares.ie/product/es1560989/dishwasher-heater-element

Advertisement