Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the weirdest thing........

Options
  • 31-05-2020 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭

.......your sex partner has said to you during the act? Random/relationship/married/Gay/Straight etc.

Conversations in the sunny garden can get interesting. This was one I had today with my wife of 17 years. It started out talking about ourselves, but quickly went into other sex partners before we met. I will be a gentleman and only speak on my own behalf. Here's the one that still resonates with me.

25 odd years ago on the Island of Crete, I met a married woman 10 odd years older than me. She was on holiday with her mates. No hubby. She hailed from somewhere in England. She hit on me and being in my early 20s and out of luck with my own age group I was up for it. Once we got going at it in a completely unsafe sex way, she kept saying over and over, "I can't take your baby home". I must admit it eventually put me off my stride and I stood down

So gals and guys of AHs, share your stories.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,132 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

/sound of phone ringing

Her: I better answer that. It might be work.

That was the last time. Most recent, I mean.

And last...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Such a sweet, tender encounter, G. :D

Alas, I've nothing memorable to add.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I tend to be the one saying the weird things :)

Ex boyfriend did suggest various kinky things that pushed the bounds of credibility :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Shouldnt you answer that. It might be your wife

• Registered Users Posts: 16,859 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I tend to be the one saying the weird things :)

Ex boyfriend did suggest various kinky things that pushed the bounds of credibility :D

You can't just drop that there and not tell us what they were!

• Advertisement
Advertisement