Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea password

Options
  • 31-05-2020 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how long it takes for Ikea to send the email for resetting a password?

I requested the reset before 10 this morning and assumed it would sent by now. I’ve checked the spam folder.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Does anyone know how long it takes for Ikea to send the email for resetting a password?

I requested the reset before 10 this morning and assumed it would sent by now. I’ve checked the spam folder.

Is it possible you used a different email?
    I would have thought it would have been instant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Davy wrote: »
    Is it possible you used a different email?
    I would have thought it would have been instant.

No correct email and the password is saved in my browser.

It even puts up a notification that they have sent the password reset email.

Advertisement