Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Natural Products

Options
  • 31-05-2020 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Hey.

I'm looking for good companies to buy toxin free natural products such as deodorant, bodywash and hand cream.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

I’ve used deodorant by pit putty and three hills. I liked both and find them effective. They’re in a tin though rather than an applicator - some people may not like that. The texture of the three hills one is kind of moussy which feels a bit strange but it applies fine.
    I’ve used some facial products (cleanser and moisturiser) from the Dublin herbalists and really like them. Very luxurious feeling. I haven’t used their body products but would recommend them based on facial products.
    I’ve also used a lot of the soaps and shampoo and conditioner from three hills soap. All gorgeous. They all come in bars to reduce waste and the shampoo is as good as any bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭MissShihTzu

Try BSkincare. All hand made, all natural and best of all? They will post here. I've found the facial scrubs, face oils, and cleansers to be excellent and my husband loves their after-shave balm.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭lashes34

Advertisement