Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Times you were proven right.

Options
  • 31-05-2020 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭

Some time ago there was an “AMA” on this website featuring an American policeman.

I indicated that American policemen are, almost to a man, violent revenge-fantasy fuelled racist thugs and that this website shouldn’t be giving a platform to one of them to spread his vile propaganda. I was even reprimanded by a bootlicking administrator for not joining in on rimming him

Now one look at the headlines from the states confirm that I was absolutely right about my views on American policemen, and now I regret being expressing my views so moderately. What about you, when have you ever felt vindicated or proven right for expressing a controversial view?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I posted in the Liverpool thread that Karius was shyte and he'd cost us big time. Unfortunately I was proven right.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,427 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

needless to say i had the last laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Pointed out a few inaccuracies on here recently:

One was completely irrelevant. But the lad couldn’t accept it, lost the plot, called me a c**t a couple of times and got a 3 day thread ban. Silly boy. Got him banned from another thread by reporting his insults of someone else. That lad needs to chillax.

Another one I posted a link to prove the point, the idiot decided to misinterpret then disappeared when it was called to his attention.

Been on the receiving end a few time also. :)

I don't think it's ever happened..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Topic was fine but you had to get your pop in didn't you? Thread Closed for review

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement