Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Trump real or CGI?

Options
  • 30-05-2020 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Watching Trump's speech on NASA TV now as Space-x Dragon launches and I'm really not sure if I'm seeing and hearing a human, a robot or is this just bad CGI. Somebody take out the batteries please.

I cringe for you America

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

He's really like something out of a lampoon movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

Politically, I don't think he's much worse than any of the other US presidents (in my lifetime, at least). The US has never been a force for good in the world. As a person though, he embodies everything I despise about a certain type of American culture. That fucking voice. He's always reminded me of one of those people off the WWF wrestling that used to be on Sky One. My brother used to watch it - I couldn't bear to be in the same room when it was on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Its all going to plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

I don't think he's much worse than any of the other US presidents

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭Ger Roe

fryup wrote: »
    He's really like something out of a lampoon movie.

That's not a good lampoon of Trump. The motivational speech is far too good, he couldn't string that many coherent words together, or stop his mind from wandering off topic for long enough to complete it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Don't forget his jerks and spasms while he speaks, because of his cognitive issues. His dementia gets more visible every day and there's no hiding it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

s1ippy wrote: »
    Don't forget his jerks and spasms while he speaks, because of his cognitive issues. His dementia gets more visible every day and there's no hiding it.
    That's Biden you're thinking of.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

biko wrote: »
    That's Biden you're thinking of.

I believe Biden’s “pauses” are as a result of him having a stutter as a child and it’s his way of controlling it.

I am, of course, open to correction on that.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Advertisement