Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Claims. Upload documents?

Options
  • 28-05-2020 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

I dont see any section whereby a claimant can upload any documents upon submitting a claim? Am I missing something? Help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jelly123

splashuum wrote: »
    I dont see any section whereby a claimant can upload any documents upon submitting a claim? Am I missing something? Help appreciated

Hi, did you manage to submit your claim?
    I submitted a claim last week (also couldn't upload documents, that section was greyed out). I'm wondering how long before the registrar 'initiates' it.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭splashuum

Jelly123 wrote: »
    Hi, did you manage to submit your claim?
    I submitted a claim last week (also couldn't upload documents, that section was greyed out). I'm wondering how long before the registrar 'initiates' it.

I was advised that the option to submit documents will appear in due course.
    I was also advised you contact the courts you can send them documents externally.

Advertisement