Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping to the UK

Options
  • 28-05-2020 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

What's the cheapest way to ship to the UK these days? For one off packages.

An Post used to have a good deal on Parcel2Go but I notice that's gone. Cheapest I can find for a parcel now seems to be over €16! :eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Parcel2go showing a lot of options, but I doubt you'll get a better price in the current climate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭ShedTower

Yeah i can't remember having to pay that much before.

An Post did have an option for €11.25 on Parcel2Go for parcels which was great but that's gone. I know you can ship with ParcelMotel for slightly under €16 but it's a poor service and not very convenient for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭VG31

I use UPS when sending to the UK. It costs €12.29 for small/medium parcels.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Also check parcel Motel, their prizes are here I used them a few times mostly NI but also mainland UK, you can track it all the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭ShedTower

VG31 wrote: »
    I use UPS when sending to the UK. It costs €12.29 for small/medium parcels.

Excellent. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Is it a large envelope or a giant box.

Size and weight are needed to give best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Corvus Libros

An Post is €11 for 1kg, €14 for 2kg or €25 for 20kg if you buy the label online.

Advertisement