Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local stores - electric blowers and plexiglass

Options
  • 26-05-2020 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi Guys,

I hope you are all well.

I wondered what would be the best store in Limerick to look for the electric blowers. Such as this one available at Amazon: Katsu, 800W Variable Speed Quality Electric Air Blower Vacuum Duster Inflator. The lead times of such (low priced) blowers at Amazon, Ebay, etc. are quite long. Will need one soon. I will try gardening centres. Perhaps builders store?

I am also looking for a little amount of plexiglass (approx. 0.5 sq. meter). I found a few online stores. But I hoped to get such a little sheet locally. Again, will try builder/bathroom stores. Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Plexiglass, Woodies sold/sell it(haven't been in since lockdown) and the Panelling Centre on the Ballysimon road sell the Plexiglass but as a kitchen/panel place don't do the electric blowers. In saying that surely Chadwics(was Heiton Buckley) sell both as well, open to the public.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭air

Healy Brass in Ballysimon is the best supplier for acrylic or polycarbonate that I'm aware of.
    Multiple thicknesses & sheet sizes available.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Berty wrote: »
    Plexiglass, Woodies sold/sell it(haven't been in since lockdown) and the Panelling Centre on the Ballysimon road sell the Plexiglass but as a kitchen/panel place don't do the electric blowers. In saying that surely Chadwics(was Heiton Buckley) sell both as well, open to the public.

I'm pretty sure they're still Heiton Buckley. I was in there on Saturday and don't remember seeing Chadwicks logos anywhere (and they're still listed online as Heiton Buckley)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 RobertWW

Thank you guys for your answers and tips on where to get this stuff. Will try these stores tomorrow.

Regards

Advertisement