Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Vintage turntable

Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭ ActingDanClark

Can anyone direct me to a good source for a quality vintage turntable thorens etc , thinking of hooking up to modern amp & speakers. I've looked at adverts etc

Comments

• Can anyone direct me to a good source for a quality vintage turntable thorens etc , thinking of hooking up to modern amp & speakers. I've looked at adverts etc

Got my TD 160 on Adverts, theres about 5 other Thorens on their, I love mine but you have to be willing to adjust them quite a bit to get the best out of them.

• Got my TD 160 on Adverts, theres about 5 other Thorens on their, I love mine but you have to be willing to adjust them quite a bit to get the best out of them.

Thanks, I'd forgotten I posted this! I got a restored 80's rega planar 3 from Noel Cloney, I had a new one back in the 80s so that was excellent. I was actively looking at thorens tho!

• Got my TD 160 on Adverts, theres about 5 other Thorens on their, I love mine but you have to be willing to adjust them quite a bit to get the best out of them.

The one you commented on on adverts is a beauty TBF, if it had been available when I was searching I'd have bought.

Advertisement