Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DHL will not release goods until customs paid online

Options
  • 25-05-2020 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know the link to pay for customs for a DHL shipment? My friend was not able to receive the goods as was told custom needs to be paid online but all we have is a waybill.

I haven't a clue if it's within DHL website or revenue and driver wouldn't accept cash saying payment must be done online lol it's like something off a comedy sketch lol Why make it difficult...accepting cash should be allowed.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

beya2009 wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know the link to pay for customs for a DHL shipment? My friend was not able to receive the goods as was told custom needs to be paid online but all we have is a waybill.

I haven't a clue if it's within DHL website or revenue and driver wouldn't accept cash saying payment must be done online lol it's like something off a comedy sketch lol Why make it difficult...accepting cash should be allowed.

Much easier paying online rather than a driver dragging cash around for the day, at risk of losing it. The only one collecting cash is An Post. They are expected to enter the 20th century any day soon......

Advertisement