Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wind Noise Fix

Options
  • 24-05-2020 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭

Hi all, if you are interested, I have self fixed the issue of hearing that rushing wind noise that can be heard in an aircraft while flying at speed.

I downloaded a blank mp3 sound from the internet which is a recording of nothing, I converted it to a WAV file, renamed it "wind" all lowercase & placed that into D:\X-Plane 11\Resources\sounds\weather & that replaced the wind.WAV file in there.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Skyknight

Cheers, Psychlops :);)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Psychlops

Any idea how do increase the brightness & sharpness of the lights on the S92? The searchlight is really lacking.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Skyknight

The brightness is altered by editing the .obj file in the S-92 (SAR) directory( will see if I can take a looK at it later)....the sharpness I think is controlled by changing the Lights.txt file in the main directory..There are a number of replacement/alternate light config files over at the Org. If you do change the file out, remember to backup the original/current one.

Advertisement