Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered online 3 weeks ago ... nothing since ... should I be worried?

Options
  • 24-05-2020 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭

I ordered a Swiss Army knife online from a company based in Portugal 3 weeks ago. I ordered as a guest and had an email confirming the order. I used PayPal and the money was taken immediately €50.

I know these are difficult times with longer delivery dates but I’ve heard nothing since. I have emailed the customer care email address but no reply.

I was thinking I should try to get my money back through PayPal. Or should I wait a bit more?

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

I ordered a Swiss Army knife online from a company based in Portugal 3 weeks ago. I ordered as a guest and had an email confirming the order. I used PayPal and the money was taken immediately €50.

I know these are difficult times with longer delivery dates but I’ve heard nothing since. I have emailed the customer care email address but no reply.

I was thinking I should try to get my money back through PayPal. Or should I wait a bit more?

Any advice?

Where was it that you ordered from?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

If it is a Portugese website, you are legally allowed to cancel the order and ask for your money back. Have you heard from them at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭teachinggal123

Soundman wrote: »
    Where was it that you ordered from?

https://shopknives.online/

The knife I ordered is still showing as in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭teachinggal123

Lux23 wrote: »
    If it is a Portugese website, you are legally allowed to cancel the order and ask for your money back. Have you heard from them at all?

Nope, nothing at all. I even created an account over the weekend and messaged them through that ... still nothing.

Advertisement