Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Floureon 8CH 720P files recovery

Options
  • 22-05-2020 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

A bit of a long shot but here we go:
    I got the above system installed with a 2TB hdd. The Garda came to my house looking for 3 days footage from the front of the house, however I setup the CCTV to record in 10 minutes packets. I started downloading the files using the appropriate CCTV software, however it took me more than 1 hour to download around 90 minutes of footage and I then run out of patience.

I thought I was smart and plugged the HDD to my pc, however it's formatted probably in ext2/ext3 and the recovery software identified a series of .swf files ranging from 100mb to 3/4GB that once recovered are unplayable by anything known to me.

Does anybody know a quick way to achieve this/have any similar experience?
    Thanks

Advertisement