Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prime Suspect - Where to watch?

Options
  • 20-05-2020 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

We recently caught Prime Suspect Season 6 (I think) on Virgin Media and thought it was excellent.
    Had obviously heard of it before and probably caught bits and pieces of it back when it aired originally but hadn't seen it in full.

Now, we are looking to catch up on other seasons but unfortunately it doesn't appear to be available on Netflix and although I signed up for Amazon Prime Video, it doesn't appear to be there either.
    Any idea where I can get this show?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Full_Circle_81

I don't see it available on any of the streaming services at the moment (doesn't mean it won't appear on one of them eventually though). If you were so inclined, its only £15.85 on Amazon UK at the moment for the entire show on dvd.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Vic_08

They are all on youtube

Also available on Britbox

The final 2 part story (Season 7) is on Virgin 3 this Saturday and the following Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭sporina

Q do the seasons follow one another? wondering if I would need to watch them in succession?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭brian_t

sporina wrote: »
    Q do the seasons follow one another? wondering if I would need to watch them in succession?

One of the cases in the later series does reference back to the first series.

You would need to watch then in order to follow the "office politics" and Jane Tennisons state of mind.

VirginMedia 3 seem to be showing the whole series again on Wednesdays but you have missed the first episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Vic_08

brian_t wrote: »

VirginMedia 3 seem to be showing the whole series again on Wednesdays but you have missed the first episode.

It's available on catch-up from Virgin Media.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭sporina

watched series 1 & 2 so far - 1. was ok - a good intro - but 2.? - wow! eye opening stuff.. so glad I am getting to see these - better late then never..

love LOD and Unforgotten etc but this is like, back to basics good detective stuff without all the fluff of technology etc.. acting on behalf of Mirren is just superb.. great story lines too - and I love how they addressed issues like gender equality and race.. (both of which are still v big issues in today's world - 30 yrs later)

Advertisement