Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile bathroom

Options
  • 20-05-2020 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

not sure if this is the area for this maybe a construction related area but here it is.

I am setting up a shipping container drive through and sit down cafe but need some ideas on how to install a toilet as with the possible locations in mind i may want to move on after some time ( 3 years depending on business ) and dont want to sink money and permits into plumbing into the sewerage lines. I am thinking along the lines of a fancy portaloo although if i was to visit somewhere i wouldnt like to use a portaloo myself.

Anyone have a light bulb moment for me?
    or should i be considering doing it right and putting the extra effort and plumbing into the sewerage lines.

Advertisement