Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Business and German degree that leads to PME

Registered Users Posts: 2 JOC013

Hi all,
    I am trying to decide whether to go into a career in teaching or if i should pursue a career in business.
    I have been researching some business and german degrees that i would be interested in such as Business and german in UL and commerce and German in NUIG but am unsure whether these courses will satisfy the criteria for a PME in the subjects of business and german should i wish to pursue a career in teaching after the degree is completed. Just wondering if anyone could offer any advice on this situation ,
    Thanks

Comments

• Please research the jobs situation if considering teaching. Business is way oversubscribed, so much so that they limit the numbers doing a PME to teach it.

If you were anyone belonging to me, I would say pursue a career in business, not teaching.

Advertisement