Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business and German degree that leads to PME

Options
  • 20-05-2020 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,
    I am trying to decide whether to go into a career in teaching or if i should pursue a career in business.
    I have been researching some business and german degrees that i would be interested in such as Business and german in UL and commerce and German in NUIG but am unsure whether these courses will satisfy the criteria for a PME in the subjects of business and german should i wish to pursue a career in teaching after the degree is completed. Just wondering if anyone could offer any advice on this situation ,
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Please research the jobs situation if considering teaching. Business is way oversubscribed, so much so that they limit the numbers doing a PME to teach it.

If you were anyone belonging to me, I would say pursue a career in business, not teaching.

Advertisement