Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stanley range

Options
  • 19-05-2020 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭

Has any one got a Stanley Brandon 100K range.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Citi123

My parents have a Waterford Stanley Brandon - Solid Fuel Range. Make sure the fire door has proper door handle that wont get too hot! The left door is not fit for purpose. Gets too hot and you have to use a glove. We rang the supplier with the problem shortly after buying and they said there is nothing they can do. They advised buying a glove for €20. The right oven door can be opened nicely by lifting it up with the door lever.

Also the solid fuel fire burns too quickly, they spend all day keeping turf and logs in it.
    Oven is impossible to regulate and gets too hot for cooking.
    Warming drawer at the bottom is then too cold, and dinners can't even be kept warm there.
    Im afraid I wouldn't recommend the solid fuel at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭martin6651

I cant remember why I asked must have sorted my problem as range is working fine.

Advertisement