Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sharp tv 40aj2f.....cant find Rte player. Etc.

Options
  • 18-05-2020 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

We bought a smart tv in Lidl last week, a sharp tv 40aj2f. Cannot find how to get web browser or even Rte player on it. I've used LG before and very easy to find these functions Anybody able to help?????please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,760 ✭✭✭DopeTech

I don't have that TV but have you got it set to Ireland in region settings? What apps can you see? BBC iPlayer?

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭decor58

Breda111 wrote: »
    We bought a smart tv in Lidl last week, a sharp tv 40aj2f. Cannot find how to get web browser or even Rte player on it. I've used LG before and very easy to find these functions Anybody able to help?????please.

Many of the tv's in this price range come with a pre loaded list of apps and it's not always possible to select apps, like RTÉ, outside of the preloaded list, many focus on the UK market.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭mackersdublin

Breda111 wrote: »

Worth emailing RTÉ about the availability of their app with your TV Model details

Advertisement