Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Are TM Recoil Shocks worth the money?

• 17-05-2020 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 25 ✭✭✭ mando212

I've been looking at getting a 416 and I'm torn between TM and VFC. To anyone here who owns a TM is the near €200 difference in price justified?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,531 ✭✭✭✭ Gatling

Personally I wouldn't spend that much on the TM due to the simple fact after magazines and a optic of some kind you then have to upgrade the internals with a gate titan ,motor ,gears ,and other parts depending on the techs recommendation and then the various rails system to get the look right ,so you go from a near €700 aeg which jumps an extra 3-4 hundred depending on what you want on or In it ,

Vfc solid quality externals and could do with some upgrades but possibly cheaper then the TM package ,
    It all comes down to personal preference and budget your Willing to spend to get what you want

Langley , Virginia

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ✭✭✭ mando212

Gatling wrote: »
    Personally I wouldn't spend that much on the TM due to the simple fact after magazines and a optic of some kind you then have to upgrade the internals with a gate titan ,motor ,gears ,and other parts depending on the techs recommendation and then the various rails system to get the look right ,so you go from a near €700 aeg which jumps and 3-4 hundred depending on what you want on or In it ,

Vfc solid quality externals and could do with some upgrades but possibly cheaper then the TM package ,
    It all comes down to personal preference and budget your Willing to spend to get what you want

VFC it is, I don't think the TMs features justify that difference in price after looking into it some more. I'll put the money saved towards some upgrades, cheers mate.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 13,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭ thermo

Vfc, I have 3 vfc hk416s. Way better options when repairing or upgrading them

Advertisement