Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Bedding Plants D15 area

Options
  • 17-05-2020 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Just wondering does anyone know of anywhere selling summer bedding plants with a decent selection in D15/Lucan/Leixlip or surrounding at the moment. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Mod note:

You've posted this in the Dublin County North forum which doesn't cover any of these areas and they're not all in the same area, so I'll move this to the Dublin 15 forum since that's the first you mentioned :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Flower shop in blanchardstown. Opposite the supervalu. Few spars and centras doing them as well but imagine they'd be expensive. Places planning Monday so you'd have wider choice then.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭StoptheClocks

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    Flower shop in blanchardstown. Opposite the supervalu. Few spars and centras doing them as well but imagine they'd be expensive. Places planning Monday so you'd have wider choice then.

That shop is called Justins. Close to the Garda station in Blanchardstown Village. All the hardware and garden centres open tomorrow.

That shop is called Justins. Close to the Garda station in Blanchardstown Village. All the hardware and garden centres open tomorrow.

Yeah he's been open all along. He sells veg and pet food so could stay open.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 SBJ2019

Great thanks a mill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Not quite a bedding plant request but does anyone know where I can buy a sun lounger?With this gorgeous weather I'm fed up of sitting uncomfortably on regular chairs outdoors.

Aldi had specials last week but were sold out in minutes in Clonee when I arrived at 9:15. Dunnes had none left and Argos and Homestore & More are out of stock too. They don't appear on Woodies website either.

Any other suggestions in the Dublin 15 or Dunboyne/Leixlip/Lucan etc area?

Thanks!

ongarboy wrote: »
    Not quite a bedding plant request but does anyone know where I can buy a sun lounger?With this gorgeous weather I'm fed up of sitting uncomfortably on regular chairs outdoors.

Aldi had specials last week but were sold out in minutes in Clonee when I arrived at 9:15. Dunnes had none left and Argos and Homestore & More are out of stock too. They don't appear on Woodies website either.

Any other suggestions in the Dublin 15 or Dunboyne/Leixlip/Lucan etc area?

Thanks!

Just picked up one in woodies today. 60 yo yos

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    Just picked up one in woodies today. 60 yo yos

Cheers. Are the queues still bad?

ongarboy wrote: »
    Cheers. Are the queues still bad?

No not too bad. Looks worse than it is and moves quick

Advertisement