Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing bait !!!!! Hep :-(

Options
  • 16-05-2020 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi all ,
    Mostly a lurker but in need of pointers . Anywhere in east Wicklow selling rag worm at all ? Finally got all my fishing gear up from Wexford to north Wicklow , any pointers be appreciated !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭elgriff

Drive through wiclklow town and a couple of places should be selling them. Have found quite easily before.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭d-don

elgriff wrote: »
    Drive through wiclklow town and a couple of places should be selling them. Have found quite easily before.

I was down there today off the pier , asked a few on the pier and no joy , trying to remember someone said about rag van be dug near the bridge. But which one ! So I took a shovel to the sand near the boat club and got black lug so saved the day but rag is in my eyes the best .

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭cd07

Wild ireland in arklow usually has fresh rag for sale

Advertisement