Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harris s25 Bipod

Options
  • 14-05-2020 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭

As you would expect from a Harris product this works perfectly, it's lightening quick and rotates to both sides to enable instant levelling on uneven ground, a mighty piece of engineering in fairness.

It's adjustable from 13 - 27 inches so is ideal for shooting over high ground cover, cosmetically it doesn't look like it came off the shelf yesterday but function wise it's perfect.

It has two small pieces of foam glued to the top to protect the rifle stock. I could give the whole bipod a coat of black spray for an extra fiver if the buyer was cosmetically conscious, either way it will still do the exact same job it was made for and will continue to do it for a long, long time.

75 euro including postage.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Bump for a top quality swivel bipod going cheap.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Bagpipe

Hey, Is this still for sale?

It sure is, and I'll throw in a set of compact of 30x60 Sakura mini binoculars too for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Bagpipe

It sure is, and I'll throw in a set of compact of 30x60 Sakura mini binoculars too for free.

Are the springs and the folding mechanism in good shape, no rust or anything? :D

Bagpipe wrote: »
    Are the springs and the folding mechanism in good shape, no rust or anything? :D

It's a Harris, it has never been touched up and there isn't one speck of rust , it works perfectly.

• Advertisement

Sold pending payment.

Sold.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement