Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Toothache and sore gums

• 13-05-2020 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Had to go to the dentist today because of my lower gums rather sore.Also I had a toothache on and off over the last few weeks. He checked on my teeth. Said they were structurally sound but needed to be cleaned. He gave them a light cleaning today with the intention of doing a full cleaning in a months time.I was prescribed 2 different antibiotics. One called Mefac 500mg.The other antibiotic is called Pinamox 500.One is for pain relief...the other is to fight infection.One of the side effects of these antibiotics are dizziness .As I already suffer from vertigo is this going to be a problem for me?Also am I supposed to take both antibiotics together over the 5 day dosage period?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Dianthus

No advice on medication can be given online.
    Your pharmacist & dentist can issue instructions if you phone them first thing tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement