Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Divorce records

Options
  • 13-05-2020 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Is there a site online where I can check for Irish divorce records from over the past 20 years?

If I have placed this in the wrong forum, I'd be grateful if you could move it to the correct one.

Thanks so much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I suspect very little is publicly available. I imagine what is available is available from the General Register Office / HSE Civil Registration Service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭lsjmhar

Is there a site online where I can check for Irish divorce records from over the past 20 years?

If I have placed this in the wrong forum, I'd be grateful if you could move it to the correct one.

Thanks so much

Maybe the central statistics office website will have that data.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,335 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

The CSO won't have, and certainly won't release, any individual or personalised data. If you want to know how many people got divorced in Ireland in (say) 2019, the CSO can almost certainly tell you that. But if you want to know whether Joe Bloggs was one of them, nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭angel eyes 2012

Annual Report of the Courts Service provides statistics on an annual basis.

http://www.courts.ie/Courts.ie/Library3.nsf/0/AC7C2772ABD0E1F880257FC0003D294C?OpenDocument

Advertisement