Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Home Moving Company

Options
  • 12-05-2020 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

Moving house and looking for home moving company, any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Balagan1

We used Careline a good few years ago and found the movers to be careful, dependable, fast working. Not cheap but did a very good job. Don't know how it is functioning now during the pandemic.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Sheering

I used a good moving company last year called Three Men and a Truck and I'd recommend them. I had used them several years earlier when I moved from the U.S. and thought why not give them a call again since I was happy with their service before. Good guys to work with and very affordable by comparison to other companies in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭black & white

We used Careline to move office a few years ago and they were excellent, professional and careful. No idea of the cost involved but I'd recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kinney

Yeah, it is and it has rather good reviews as I see. However, I've never addressed them before. The only services I used was expomovers.com when I was relocating in NY while studying. Then I understood that it was very smart decision to hire a decent company. So if someone hesitates, better hire movers for help. This'll definitely save your time and your health.

Post edited by kinney on

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Larsheen

I don’t know if you got sorted but I’d highly recommend BC Delivery Service. Having used Careline to move to Clare I wouldn’t use them again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement